The Good Life Unravelled is a podcast curious about what it truly means to live a fulfilling and interesting life, where wellness is for everybody and having an open mind to learning from others is the key to living the best life.
We talk about wellbeing, self-care, lifestyle, and all the different approaches to living a better life.
We take a holistic approach to wellbeing looking at issues of the body, mind and spirit.
We cover topics including mental health, zero waste living, creativity, manifestation, green beauty, intuition, journalling, ethical travel, community-changing business, diversity, yoga, volunteering, and so much more.
We talk to people from all walks of life, folks within the wellness industry, and people who have an interesting take on what it means to live a good life.
Join the conversation: #GoodLifeUnravelled
New episodes every Monday and Thursday.
The Good Life Unravelled is hosted by Elizabeth Dhokia.
Welcome to #BEDM 2015! Whoop, whoop! Myself and over 100 other bloggers are taking part in this month-long challenge to blog EVERY SINGLE DAY IN MAY.
So today we are going to get to know each other a bit better and what better way to get to know me than with a good ol’ fashioned list.
Today I would like to share with you a few interesting, and possibly not-so-interesting, things about me.
Coz we are all made up of strange quirks, yes?
1. I presented a channel 4 kids current affairs programme when I was 12.
2. I trained as an Anthropologist.
3. I’d still like to go back to university to do a PhD.
4. I’m a born Londoner and a big part of my heart is still there.
5. I’m a huge music lover with a diverse taste. My most seen bands are Green Day, Less Than Jake, Yo Le Tengo and Goldfrapp.
6. I’m a born worrier. I worry about everything. Always have. And now I have pretty hardcore worry lines on my face to prove it.
7. I love trains. Not quite geeky train spotting obsessed. But Thomas the Tank Engine was my fave when I was a kid.
8. My favourite wine is Chardonnay, preferably an oaky Australian or Chilean.
9. My guilty pleasure is watching Avatar: the last airbender cartoon on Netflix
10. My brother is a blacksmith and I’m a blogger, I bet our parents never imagined what weirdos we’d become
11. I’ve lived in over 30 houses in my lifetime – I am a lifelong nomad.
12. I am known for making up words. It drives the boyf nuts.
13. I like to break grammatical rules. Because I’m a rebel.
14. I don’t eat fruit, can’t stand the stuff. The texture freaks me right out. So imagine my delight when I discovered I Quit Sugar and found that fruit is actually bad for you. Hoorah! Go veggies!!!
15. I appear to have a bit of a handbag fetish. I can’t stop collecting the darn things.
16. I always carry crystals around in my handbag or makeup bag. I think they bring me good luck and protection.
17. I only learned to like coffee a year ago, and now I can’t stop drinking the stuff.
18. My dream is to live in the countryside near the sea and forest, and if possible a mountain (or a very large hill, I’m not THAT demanding).
19. I still can’t drive. Yep, most of my old school friends are well into 15 years of driving and I’m still carrying my provisional.
20. When I was a child my heartthrob of the time was Jason Donovan. He was so dreamy.
21. I once bought my little sister a slinky for her birthday. She lives in a bungalow. (I am either cruel or stupid. Maybe a bit of both).
P.S. There’s still time to join #BEDM 2015, sign up here.