Welcome to #BEDM 2015! Whoop, whoop! Myself and over 100 other bloggers are taking part in this month-long challenge to blog EVERY SINGLE DAY IN MAY.
So today we are going to get to know each other a bit better and what better way to get to know me than with a good ol’ fashioned list.
Today I would like to share with you a few interesting, and possibly not-so-interesting, things about me.
Coz we are all made up of strange quirks, yes?
1. I presented a channel 4 kids current affairs programme when I was 12.
2. I trained as an Anthropologist.
3. I’d still like to go back to university to do a PhD.
4. I’m a born Londoner and a big part of my heart is still there.
5. I’m a huge music lover with a diverse taste. My most seen bands are Green Day, Less Than Jake, Yo Le Tengo and Goldfrapp.
6. I’m a born worrier. I worry about everything. Always have. And now I have pretty hardcore worry lines on my face to prove it.
7. I love trains. Not quite geeky train spotting obsessed. But Thomas the Tank Engine was my fave when I was a kid.
8. My favourite wine is Chardonnay, preferably an oaky Australian or Chilean.
9. My guilty pleasure is watching Avatar: the last airbender cartoon on Netflix
10. My brother is a blacksmith and I’m a blogger, I bet our parents never imagined what weirdos we’d become
11. I’ve lived in over 30 houses in my lifetime – I am a lifelong nomad.
12. I am known for making up words. It drives the boyf nuts.
13. I like to break grammatical rules. Because I’m a rebel.
14. I don’t eat fruit, can’t stand the stuff. The texture freaks me right out. So imagine my delight when I discovered I Quit Sugar and found that fruit is actually bad for you. Hoorah! Go veggies!!!
15. I appear to have a bit of a handbag fetish. I can’t stop collecting the darn things.
16. I always carry crystals around in my handbag or makeup bag. I think they bring me good luck and protection.
17. I only learned to like coffee a year ago, and now I can’t stop drinking the stuff.
18. My dream is to live in the countryside near the sea and forest, and if possible a mountain (or a very large hill, I’m not THAT demanding).
19. I still can’t drive. Yep, most of my old school friends are well into 15 years of driving and I’m still carrying my provisional.
20. When I was a child my heartthrob of the time was Jason Donovan. He was so dreamy.
21. I once bought my little sister a slinky for her birthday. She lives in a bungalow. (I am either cruel or stupid. Maybe a bit of both).
P.S. There’s still time to join #BEDM 2015, sign up here.