This little gem of a beauty product started off as a thoughtless buy. I just chucked it into my basket on a shopping trip last year without much thought other than I thought it sounded nifty. I had no real idea what I would use it for or whether it was just a gimmick.
Fast forward a year and I am on my second bottle and I love the stuff!
Here’s why I love my Avene Eau Thermale Spray:
1. When your face is feeling drier than usual an extra spritz of this helps boost my moisturiser.
2. If I don’t apply my make-up until later in the day I spray to add extra moisture before applying foundation.
3. If it’s super hot or humid weather I spray my face and décolletage to cool down
4. If my skin reacts to a product or is red and puffy a spritz of this calms it down
5. When you get irritated skin after shaving it’s rather soothing.
6. Not that I do this often, but if you get sunburn it helps cool you down.
7. It just feels nice.
I wish I could write a detailed review that offers explanations into the science and effects of this spray. But it really is dead simple. The Avene Eau Thermale Spray may not be considered a number one staple in your beauty stash but it makes such a welcome addition that I will totally buy again and again.
Avene products are made with thermal water which has extra minerals and goodness to help soothe, calm and revitalise the skin. They are great for sensitive skin and when I had a super dry/dehydrated time with my face their moisturiser was the only thing that fixed it.
I’m a big fan of the brand so happy to recommend if you have not yet given them a go.