The Birmingham Blognix is a Blogger event with a difference. We are taking the conference format and shifting it up a gear. We want to learn new tips and tricks for making our blogs more awesome. We want to hang out with super-inspiring Bloggers. We want to have conversations with expert Bloggers. We want to have an indoor picnic (actually because I want to share the joy of picnicking indoors). We want to eat yummy food, sup up the atmosphere, discuss, learn, share, chat, inspire and aspire. We want to have a Blognix.
On Saturday 8th June I am bringing together some pretty awesome folk to share their knowledge in an intimate surroundings that is relaxed and approachable. This is an opportunity to really enjoy the benefits of the Blogging Community.
- El Jones from A Thrifty Mrs
- Jen Holmes from A Little Bird Told Me
- Emma Cossey from The Freelance Lifestyle
- Hazel Paterson from It’s not f***ing rocket science and Domestic Sluttery
- and more to be announced soon!
Topics covered include:
- Working with PR’s
- Social Media Tips and Techniques
- Turning Blogging into a Career
- Blogging Ethics and Best Practice
- Photography for Blogging
- Blog Design
- and more!
Hope to see some of my fellow Blogging friends there so do grab a ticket now!
It’s going to be an exciting day.