LISTEN TO THE SHOW HERE
In today’s podcast episode I interview Hannah Chapman of Ava May Aromas. Hannah is a 25 year old entrepreneur with a passion for home fragrance. She started her business Ava May Aromas in July 2018 and now runs the business alongside her Dad (Daryl) who is also her business partner. Alongside work she is also a full time dachshund mum to my pup Harley who goes everywhere with her.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Hannah got started with the business. The importance of the encouragement of her Dad.
- Understanding the power of Instagram and how she started business there.
- The importance of remaining approachable as a key value to her personally and in business.
- How she got to know Mrs Hinch – Sophie Hinchliffe – and how their business relationship /collaboration came about and their friendship.
- The positivity that can come from social media.
- The link between scent and wellbeing
- How a fragrance can impact our mood and association with a space.
- The importance of balance and structure in life and business.
- Making space and time to prioritise self-care
- Learning to delegate, an important skill.
- Self-care routines
- How having a dog makes you enjoy walks
Find Hannah here:
Share your thoughts on the show with the hashtag #GoodLifeUnravelled
And please share a positive review on Apple Podcasts, it helps other people find us.
Previously on The Good Life Unravelled … Episode #053 – A Few Ideas on How To Cope with Lockdown 2