I am known for treating myself to fresh flowers pretty much on a weekly basis. It’s one of those simple pleasures in life, surrounding oneself with beautiful things. And alongside my growing plant collection I love freshly cut flowers, whether it is rich reds and oranges in the winter or bright pinks and purples in the summer, I find my mood instantly lifted with flowers in the home.
My favourite spot for flowers is on my desk in my office. I like to surround myself with inspiring things when I am working. If I’m super lucky with flowers that week I might have a few vases in the lounge and the kitchen as well. Last week when I got back from Canada Raj had surprised me with two massive bunches of flowers as a welcome home gift. He’s the cutest!
This particular bunch is from Appleyard London, a luxury flower company who offer a huge range of stunning bouquets. I picked out the Harmony bouquet in the scented flowers section. This bunch consists of white freesia, memory lane lilac roses, purple trachelium with ornithogalum and avalanche roses.
The smell great and look stunning! Totally my kind of colour scheme!
If you love the look of these flowers as I do then you’re in for a treat!
The lovely folks over at Appleyard London have teamed up with me to offer one lucky reader at Rosalilium a three months supply of fresh flowers from their luxury scented flowers range. The winner will receive one bunch a month for three months.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply register your entry below in the Rafflecopter widget. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions first.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must use the Rafflecopter widget above to log your entry with at least one entry option.
- Giveaway will close at Midnight on Wednesday 31st August 2016.
- Winner will be picked at random via Rafflecopter.
- Winner will be notified by email.
- One winner will receive a three month supply of flowers (one bouquet per month) from Appleyard Flowers.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK entrants only.
- Please note entry gives permission for both prize provider and host to collect email addresses. In line with UK law any future emails will have an opt-out option.
this post is brought to you in collaboration with Appleyard Flowers.