Well, what a WEEK I have had. I will share more details soon. Needless to say it’s been pretty significant.
I’ll keep this one short though as I’m about to hotfoot it up to Manchester as I’m running a social media marketing training workshop tomorrow.
Now Sunday rest for me!
But I do have some posts to share for this week’s Self-Care Sunday share.
Do join in a share any posts, videos, photos, anything at all, that celebrates and inspires self-care!
Self-Care Sunday Pledge
I pledge to make space for self-care EVERY SINGLE WEEK. That could be physical self-care such as a yoga lesson or a long walk in my local park/woods. It could be mental such as turning off all things digital and reading a book in the evening. It might be spiritual or creative such as cooking, DIY, gardening or dancing around my house. It might be health-driven such as cooking lots of nutritionally rich food. Perhaps it will be social like making time to hang out with my favourite girlfriends or treating myself to a date night with the boyf. Whatever it is, I owe it to myself and those around me to take better care of myself.
Will you join me in this pledge?
If you are a blogger or social media creator maybe you would like to play along?
Each week I am going to share a LINKY where we can all share anything we have done that week for self-care.
It could be a blog post, an Instagram photo, a tweet, a Flickr image or even a YouTube video. If the content is about self-care link it up and let’s inspire each other!
How to join Self-Care Sunday:
1. Add a link to your blog post, video or content in the linky below.
2. Please add the badge below or link up by linking to this post.
3. Tweet your link on Twitter with hashtag #SelfCareSundayShare
4. Share your self-care moments on Instagram or Twitter with hashtag #SelfCareSundayShare
5. Check out the others taking part, share the love, leave a comment, tweet or pin your favourites.